Live sports front lips

Aright peoples anyone have a live sports front lip or rep they wanna let go of preferably the ones with the slits in them as I don't fancy the others... not sure if that's spec a or b any how let me know what u have

I have an mk2 on the car now as they look better in my opinion and allow for better cooling with the front mount so the lip would be perfect.... and only reason I want the lip is cuz a toms front bumper would again cost more to ship with its size... I dont mind spending money but if shipping costs 5 times the price of the part what's the point especially for cosmetics ?

Ohh noooo what have you started haha :D

I'm not even getting into it again lol I'm not the only one don't get me wrong they fella is good for parts n has loads of fan boys but I wouldn't take everything he says as the gospel truth especially when it comes to his cars and the cars he's selling

the rwd grey EP85 he has definitely has some strange front lip on it but it does look pretty good what ever it is

so if it is indeed a civic lip i think he may have cut it in the middle to shorten it so yea your right find a cheap piece a shit lip and give it a whirl