A full valet and a bit of degreaser in that engine bay would justify the asking price . it does have an OEM LSD box though. Hmmm 😆 Very tempted by this. GLWS bud unless you break it☺

A full valet and a bit of degreaser in that engine bay would justify the asking price . it does have an OEM LSD box though. Hmmm 😆 Very tempted by this. GLWS bud unless you break it☺

A full valet give over, and that will fix the drivers​ seat will it lol.

Car had a full fish net interior (y) and first person to come with 3k can take it

Broken enough off it hahahah

Seriously 2k?

Remind me please, what's wrong with the car and what needs doing? Does it have an OEM LSD box?

Thanks

I've seen the car myself mate nothing wrong with it , it needs a good clean and a service I think he's an idiot taking 2k for it but he needs money to pay for a sex change

Piss off ryan I need the money to clear debt 😂 But if not gone by this weekend evrything will be sorted and it will be listed up at a 3k plus. I have 10 of these so new seats a new rocker new calipers take me a hour to swap over 😂

Piss off ryan I need the money to clear debt 😂 But if not gone by this weekend evrything will be sorted and it will be listed up at a 3k plus. I have 10 of these so new seats a new rocker new calipers take me a hour to swap over 😂

10 starlets at an average selling price of £2k each,that should make you debt free for a long time 😆

I dont have the funds at the moment but I'd rather have it sorted with a 12 month ticket on including the bumper resprayed at the £3k plus tag price. If it's still there by end of August i'll reconsider. GLWS.

Piss off ryan I need the money to clear debt But if not gone by this weekend evrything will be sorted and it will be listed up at a 3k plus. I have 10 of these so new seats a new rocker new calipers take me a hour to swap over

I'd have it off you if you was closer, f*ck driving the recovery down there lol

Provo sold. If I get fucked around all bad bits will be sorted and listed again:)

10 starlets at an average selling price of £2k each,that should make you debt free for a long time 😆

The rest would never be 2k lol

I dont have the funds at the moment but I'd rather have it sorted with a 12 month ticket on including the bumper resprayed at the £3k plus tag price. If it's still there by end of August i'll reconsider. GLWS.

I'd have it off you if you was closer, f*ck driving the recovery down there lol

Could of shipleyed it ;)