Twinpot rebuild kit

Having a long term headache here. Bought a set of levin twinpots to fit to my gt a couple of years ago and they arrived in a bit of a shitstate, stripped them down then found i didnt know wh8ch rebuild kit to get for em. Abyone able to point me in the right direction!

So i gave my local toytota that part number and tbey got the kit in the next day, but it doesnt include pistons and mine are knackered. Toyota dealership recon theyll have to be flown over from japan and cost like 35 quid each :s Anyone able to point me in the direction of cheaper more local alternatives?

Ye, but as i dont have the part number for the calipers etc i dont wanna fuck up and buy the wrong ones. i was hoping someone might have the correct part numberto avoid this.

Piston part number 47731-50020

Lh caliper (complete) 47750-12420

Rh caliper (complete) 47730-12420

Not sure of you can cross reference them with bigred for their parts?

Also heres a list of other european only toyotas that use the same pistons. Some of which are in the rear brakes...

02/1992-12/1995 TOYOTA CARINA E AT190,CT190,ST191. 47-05: FRONT DISC BRAKE CALIPER & DUST COVER

06/1991-07/1996 TOYOTA CAMRY SXV1*,VCV1* 47-07: REAR DISC BRAKE CALIPER & DUST COVER

03/1992-06/1996 TOYOTA CAMRY SXV10,VCV10. 47-07: REAR DISC BRAKE CALIPER & DUST COVER

12/1989-09/1994 LEXUS LS400. UCF10 47-07: REAR DISC BRAKE CALIPER & DUST COVER

10/1994-07/2000 LEXUS LS400. UCF20 47-07: REAR DISC BRAKE CALIPER & DUST COVER

Measure the old ones.

Genius, but i binned them a long time ago corgetting which calipers they were from.

Morgey to the rescu3 again should be able to sort something better out from that lot, thanks again!

what's printed on the back of your caliper?

38T25

or

40T28

anything along those lines??

they are different twin pot set ups....levin, st202, st185, etc....different piston sizes

and you can measure the caliper space itself where the pistons fit....so you have all you need to get the correct size

Edited by gorganl2000

what's printed on the back of your caliper?

38T25

or

40T28

anything along those lines??

they are different twin pot set ups....levin, st202, st185, etc....different piston sizes

and you can measure the caliper space itself where the pistons fit....so you have all you need to get the correct size

thats a good point, i never even thought to just bang a vernier into my calipers and get some measurements lol.