Wepr TD04 Ramhorn kit with screamer

Hi guys/gals quick question!

I have the WEPR TD04 ramhorn kit with screamer coming in a few weeks from sacha and i want to know if there is anything that will need to be done differently during a full manifold installation, I have changed my manifold and everything a few times already but the turbo sits at an angle with this kit and im wondering if the housing will need to be rotated or if it will be fine as it is now, as looking at JT's build thread he said he had to rotate the housing and the oil return was way out? Will i have to rotate my TF035 or is it situational?

Before i fit it i will probably get my self a half size civic rad for a bit more room to make it a bit easier for maintenance in general.

If you guys can think of anything let me know!

Cheers josh

Also if anyone has a TD04 lying around on the cheap let me know as might go TD04 while im at it too and sell my TF035. (it is a maybe on the TD04)

probably have to rotate it but isnt too hard to do, would advise getting some decent cir clip pliers though. I know some kits sacha provides a oil feed hard pipe. May be worth asking him what the fitments like.

Mines a slightly older kit. But i couldnt run sandwhich plate on the oil filter and have an air filter. I ended up meshing the turbo.. but obviously if no sandwhich plate ull be fine.

I dont have a sandwich plate installed i was about to fit one though haha! but priority's always come first WEPR manifold > shitty sandwich plate

probably have to rotate it but isnt too hard to do, would advise getting some decent cir clip pliers though. I know some kits sacha provides a oil feed hard pipe. May be worth asking him what the fitments like.

I think my brother has some of those pliers ill have to ask him! cheers for the input guys!

Getting the clip of is easy putting back is where the swearing starts ha ha

I have only had that kit you sold me on for a few months and im getting this beasty kit! your kit has done great colin will be in the for sale section as soon as it is taken off! Im not looking forward to the clip haha!