Anyone here from scotland

Hi guys just a msg to see if anyone from Scotland is still using this section. Just thought I would put a wee bit of input in after reading the post the other day on Facebook about what we could do to better the forum and this section as I have noticed my self that I have been doing exactly the same as they are talking about. Going straight on Facebook rather than the forum. This is actually the first time av posted in about a year. Looking at the Scottish quarter to and the last post was from my good friend shaunF and that was in July 2016 ha.

What could be done to better this section to as there is quite a lot of starlets in Scotland and we arnt the closest to most of the guys down south for a starlet meet. I would like to get a Scottish starlet meet setup or even a meet and drive and if it were to be good we could even maybe get some of the boys from down south to meet us in the middle for one big meet even once a year. I have always wanted to do a cars n coffee meet were u meet up early in the morning and get a chat/catch up and then go a planed route for a drive.

Just trying to get some input as I feel like no one wants to travel in there car to anything any more.

What's your input guys?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye your right this sections been deed for ages Dave would be good to get more owners involved in this part of the forum for meeting up n that cause there is actually some good motors in Scotland we saw that at Banzai couple year back

obviously im meeting naebody in my situation lol but i still use the forum alot

Edited by #TIDGEY

Aye your ryt mate there is defo a good few cars out there. Wee can see what comes of this chat to see how many would be intrested in a meet up here but by the looks of it theres not a lot using this now. Its a shame really

I've been on the forum for years, my build has took longer than expected but It will be on the road as of next week, I stay in Falkirk and will be wanting to do some long distance running with the car , if any 1 is up for a drive around Fife /Falkirk / Edinburgh etc let me know in this post or pm me?

Wats app group works better for me, why don't we set up a wats app Scottish quarters ?

I still feel obliged to reply on this section haha.

I used to post on here just to get some chat, remember when I started that thread that was like an AA meeting. Well according to Charlie anyway.....he would know.

I'm from Dalkeith and been a pretty active member for a couple of years now. Glad to see that there are still some active Scottish members :)

I'm sure I've seen a few of you guys up at Crail for Banzai last year. I parked up next you a line of starlets

My car is off the road just now and going through a monster forged 5E build but should hopefully be back on the road in a few weeks

I'm happy to be part of a group Whatsapp chat if that's the general consensus?

Cheers

Neil

Edited by crispyeel