Possible group buy on uprated TMIC kits ??

Hey guys,

i've had some inquiries about uprated top mount intercooler kits. so was wondering who in here would be keen?

if we can do 05 kits..i think i can keep the price to around 485gbp. this price would include shipping and paypal fees too. if we can get more than 05 kits, then i can drop the price a little more.

our kit would include a 450cfm Garrett core with custom end tanks and new higher flowing tmic pipe/hoses to keep things bolt on. the cooler is rated to cool 300whp. but since its a top mount application, this number realistically will be a little less. but more than ample for CT9/hybrids or even larger turbos.

so whose interested in something like this then?

Sacha

I'm not interested, however this thought occured to me the other day, why isn't someone making this.

I think it would be cool to keep the top mount, so offering something that fits this with nice quality has got to be a win!

well its really a narrow markey market for tmic's. but yes, other than ARC (which is discontinued) now, nobody really makes an option now. so lets see what the interest is like.. :)

Id be interested, been wanting someone to knock up one of these for a long time, are you going to do a proto type so we can see one before you start a group buy going Sacha?

Cheers

James

yes this would be further down the road mate. just checking to see if there is enough interest for now...

• 2 months later...