running rich on idle anyone know why ?

i have recently fitted a brand new AEM afr gauge to my glanza and when i start it up from cold its reading 10.3 afr when it warms up it reads 11.3 thats on idle when im driving it off boost just cruising its reading 14.3-14.8 on boost foot down its reading in the 10's and when i let off its running off the gauge lean

its just had new

plugs

leads

dizzy cap

rotor arm

also it is running .75-.8 bar with the adjustable hks actuator

Edited by Sam_23

its the factory ecu and nah no codes the only code on it is the speed sensor because its not working the aem doesn't need calibration been done from factory so i have been told i shall see if i can get some spare ones and try them or something

stock fuel pressure and injectors?

concidering there only a few quid each id change water temp and air temp sensors, and run a newh vacuum line from the inlet manifold to the map sensor, prob cost 50p in hose lol

stock fuel pressure and injectors?

concidering there only a few quid each id change water temp and air temp sensors, and run a newh vacuum line from the inlet manifold to the map sensor, prob cost 50p in hose lol

Don't suppose you know of a web store that sell the air temp sensor? ID Workz and Tuning Developments have the Water Temp sensor, but not the air temp one.

just had a quick look on google and cant find one :( i know camskill uk used to sell them.

im using a cosworth iat on my stock ecu (but zisco inlet) but ill be refitting my standalone shortly. i dont know how much its affected this but it drives on

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Cosworth-YB-ACT-Air-Temp-Sensor-Temperature-/152588156869?epid=1538384972&hash=item2386f67fc5:g:pC0AAOSwwvZZQ9US

uses a standard bosche plug (about 4£)

however i dont recomend this unless you have suitable mapping

• 3 months later...

The AEM wideband to as far as I know (I've run mine for about 6 years so the instructions went long ago) doesn't need calibrating. Mine since day one has given no reading when you let off and it does exactly the same in my Silvia. Seems to be running a bit rich with those numbers, though to be honest I've run a rising rate fuel pressure regulator for about the same amount of time as the TD04 and AEM wideband and get similar numbers on boost with no problems, plugs look fine every time I change them and the bores are fine. Personally with stock regulator and injectors I'd do as others have suggested and try changing sensors as others have suggested.