Anyone having trouble with photobucket?

I have just gone to update my build thread and all my pictures have gone and i have a message from photobucket about sharing with a 3rd party and i have to pay 399.00! if i was my images to be shown?

I have just gone to update my build thread and all my pictures have gone and i have a message from photobucket about sharing with a 3rd party and i have to pay 399.00! if i was my images to be shown?

Seen this on lits of threads ive looked at! But £399 jesus christ they will lose a large amount of clients doing that shit!

James

Absolutely rubbish can't believe it my build thread doesn't show up any pictures now won't be starting again or using it no more so I will just put a message on my build thread saying won't be getting uploaded anymore

Anyone know what ones to use now?

I've not found any easy ones to use off of my phone, if using a desktop/laptop then imgur has been suggested. I been googling around and seen that Smugmug.com is recommended fairly often but is $5.99 a month, in theory that should future proof against them introducing a huge annual fee in future but don't take my word for it.

I've not found any easy ones to use off of my phone, if using a desktop/laptop then imgur has been suggested. I been googling around and seen that Smugmug.com is recommended fairly often but is $5.99 a month, in theory that should future proof against them introducing a huge annual fee in future but don't take my word for it.

Same here mate can't find out but I went on TinyPic + that's done the job of sending pictures to forum from phone

imgur is external pic sucks to do that al the time i never look at them anyways

Just downloaded it. Actually seems pretty good, sort of feels like facebook but in a forum skin. Will see how i get on with it over time but if you're not sure I'd give it a go.

for now heres a random pic to test its functionality.Posted Image

i use photobuket all the time, have it as a app on my samsung tablet

Theyve introduced a paid for service now, you cant hotlink to forums without paying $400 a year now. Look at my build thread and you'll see all the images are blanks

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It would be a slick move for the forum software companies to create a tool that allows a user to download their images, host them on the forum, and edit all the links, automatically!

BUT........I bet photobucket will have a thing that detects an account suddenly accessing all it's images at once and stops it working.

I'm disgusted with them, they have destroyed the work of millions of people who have invested their time to help millions of other people learn online - just to make the minority who are willing to pay $400/yr cough up.

Keri, the admin might be trying something similar but not sure if its possible yet, fingers crossed though.

Whitenoize, i agree completely, i put it off for so long only to find out its really easy to use and great for keeping ontop of multiple forums you're on.

I will be purchasing the ad free version when im back in employment lol

Hey all for anyone having trouble getting your images down to 2mb so you can upload straight to ukso i use the below app on my phone hopefully will be usefull to a few of you. Youll need to use the full website template to up load pictures as you cant do it from the mobile version.

post-8483-0-01442000-1500279996_thumb.pn

Cheers Nick :)