Show me your dashes!

Running no dash would be sick lol nobody runs no dash start a new trend

I had thought about it and doing a wire tuck/heater removal etc but it's just too much and I still want it neat haha!

X2YOCDH.jpg

Soon to be all changed as I ditch the DEFi's for a full colour dash which I'm putting together to run with my standalone setup.

This is pretty much what I had in mind, looks so smart bud! Picking up a second dash at the weekend so may have to start doing something similar, it's the neat finish I had in mind!

How easy/hard is the flock to keep clean? Nightmare for dust etc?

Cheers

My car lives in a dusty environment, and unless you're properly looking you wouldn't know. The best way to clean it is to blast it with an air line, that soon gets rid of all the dust. Banbury Flocking Services did my dash a few years ago now, and it still looks as good as new.

I chopped the speaker bits and pieces off of mine so it fit properly over the cage.

FFsNXHK.jpg

Make sure you do all of your cutting and shaping before it goes off to flock, then you don't risk damaging it.

I was gonna run mine with no dash when it was out but for how little the dash weights it does keep it looking tidy. I'll grab a pic of mine later I've just got my new fuse box where the radio was. Switches where the heater controls where and kill switch in the ashtray part.