Worst part is the body.... the most expensive thing to get sorted then really. Seems over priced to me

it is over prixed it looks like a dog people seem to think starlets are going like r5,s lol they aren't that will fetch about 1800 /2200 on auction needs a fair bit of money spent on it that car to bring it back to its formar glory

it is over prixed it looks like a dog people seem to think starlets are going like r5,s lol they aren't that will fetch about 1800 /2200 on auction needs a fair bit of money spent on it that car to bring it back to its formar glory

Lads the car is 26 years old, it ant going to be showroom condition but yes alot off money 3,988.06EUR.

Sure everyone understands that tbh. But that car is not even average condition

does make me laugh, the whole 'more that get broken the more they go up in valley', they are everywhere starlet on every street corner these days lol

Sure everyone understands that tbh. But that car is not even average condition

does make me laugh, the whole 'more that get broken the more they go up in valley', they are everywhere starlet on every street corner these days lol

I know mate when they stop coming up for sale on the jap auction sites then I'll start to worry lol still loads left

It always makes me wonder why these folks don't get someone slightly literate to proof read there ads before they post them.

If someone's typed an ad up like a berk I'll tend to avoid it, as would most folk I'd imagine.