So went a picked this little beauty up today

post-8483-0-67258100-1502477083.jpg

really nice clean honest car.
Fresh import with 95km(59000miles ish) bone stock, even has factory exhaust still!!
Really pleasant drive tbh

Will chuck a few more pictures up tomorrow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First mod already haha

I've had these a while now, I had to get rid of the Amber corners straight away.

28tj03t.jpg

On a bad note the clutch is toast i felt it slipping on the drive home so that's a job for next week

34nh1l3.jpg

Wheels are watanabes rs8 15x7j I think, some wacky old jdm Bridgestone on it at the moment and they need changing but. Probably going to just touch these alloys up for now as they are abit tatty. Until I can get some funds for new wheels and coilovers

Thinking about just touching up the old watanabes up, I was gunna use plastidip gun grey in the centers as they are 2 piece. Not really sure of th results though.I've used Black on interior parts and it seems good. What everyone's opinion????

• 1 month later...

Ended up selling the old watanabes, they just did nothing for me and went of to a new home. Managed to pick up a bargain on some bbs. They need a refurb and some new centre caps out but they will to for now.

Let me know what you lads think. Never seen a set on a glanza before.

30d89yq.jpg

az9zk.jpg

Next on the list was I after a under bonnet inspection I spotted the all the back of the valve cover was pissing oil out. Turned out all the valve cover fasteners were all nealy fully unwound of the studs, so after cleaning up the mess there isn't and more leaks. Touch wood.

Also been busy I've had the exhaust manifold off and I give it a light port, I got most of the restriction out the carbide bits all lost there bite and I was fed up with the air tools give me shite so I called it a day and chucked it back on. With that all said and done I think now I can feel the fuel pump suffering with these cold mornings and less resistive manifold

2rc318p.jpg

2s7wapd.jpg