So yesterday I said my goodbyes to my old 1998 red Toyota Starlet S and said hello to my new 1999 SILVER Starlet SR! Absolutely over the moon and looking forward to many years of motoring with it!! Spotless little car.

Starlet%20S_zpswdvxipr9.jpgStarlet%20S1_zpshl5d70jm.jpgToyota%20Starlet%20SR_zps832ocodq.jpg?t=Toyota%20Starlet%20SR1_zpsr3voeonq.jpg?t

I'm looking to put in a glanza 98 spec interior into it along with a leather steering wheel. Also a corolla inlet manifold wouldn't go amiss!

Trying to keep the exterior mods as subtle as possible.

I'm looking to put in a glanza 98 spec interior into it along with a leather steering wheel. Also a corolla inlet manifold wouldn't go amiss!

Trying to keep the exterior mods as subtle as possible.

Hope you get it to how you want! put a built thread up and get started and show us all how it progresses! looking forward to seeing an update

Mileage Vs Maintenance. A well maintained car with higher miles will be a lot better than an average maintenance car on less generally.

I've gotta ask, when you fit the 98 Spec interior does that include the standard Glanza seats? If so, Id shop around. They're crap. Gen 7 Celica seats go in well enough and are a LOT better

Tbh not sure what front seats I'm going to put in. Thanks for the heads up though! I'll definitely have a look at a pair of gen 7 celica seats! 👍🏻

Edited by Darragh
  • 3 weeks later...