Oil leaking from breather filter onto rocker

Sweet thanks for the help I'll get it compression tested asap got a lot of work ready to be done to it so hoping it's all good! Got another breather on the way will look into catch can cheers

That would be piston rings for sure mate nothing should be coming out of there on a healthy engine.

Cheers will have a look properly tonight not ideal a day or 2 away from getting it converted to td04 lol may have to think about forged engine if it is the rings seeing as I'm going for 240bhp+

If it is the piston rings and I'm planning on 240bhp+ should I get forged pistons and rods? Was looking at TD forged internals package would i need anything else other than what's listed here for a basic forge (really not clued up on forging engines)

Wossner Forged Piston Set (74mm, 74.5mm or 75mm)

Scat Forged Conrod Kit

ACL Full Engine Bearing Set (STD or 0.25)

Athena MLS Headgasket (1.2mm or 1.4mm)

ARP Headbolt Set

Thanks for the help

It's the ringlands on the pistons for sure , had a similar problem myself

Yeah looking like it's gonna be to do with that unfortunately! What did you have to replace and did you do it yourself?

Sounds like something I'd do to be fair haha! Gonna compression test asap if piston rings will just replace with forged pistons, rods etc would the TD kit I posted be all I need do u know?

Got to be done lol , yeah td kits are good , you will probably still need to have the crank notched and some other bits done , not 100% sure on a full build , give them a call dude

Yeah these aftermarket breathers you stick on top of the rocker cover seem to get blocked fairy quick, when I see mint engines with 2 lines going to the catch can with a little breather on top of the can surely that's a sign for trouble already?