Mayweather or McGregor - Whose your money on?

Don't know if anyone here follows the boxing but big fight next month...Mayweather vs McGregor.

I reckon McGregor's gonna do Mayweather and put him in a casket but pretty much everyone around me thinks otherwise.

What do you guys think?

McGregor needs to be unpredictable as possible and force mistakes from Mayweather and then take him down. Mayweather is cunt mate, he ruined boxing for me. Yes, he's very professional and very experienced with a perfect record but he's the most boring fighter ever.

Its all a fix lol. They are obviously mates and doing it all to make a killing. I can't imagine Mayweather would have agreed to lose but think Mcgregor would to quadruple his worth

If mayweather doesn't win it's a fix to con more money out of people for the re match and I wouldn't be surprised if this happens

If this is true then I'm going to retire from watching boxing lol

Mcgregor hasn't really got alot to lose. He isn't a boxer, he is fighting a boxer with a perfect record and isnt nearly as rich as Mayweather

McGregor started as a boxer but your right, money is somewhat the motivation here. However, I think McGregor has a lot of pride in his name so a loss would still be wounder for him.

Anything can happen inside a boxing ring mayweather has more overall boxing experience

Very true. Unless its fixed ey lol

I don't like Mayweather either but I don't think McGregor stands a chance

Idrees, yeah Mayweather has clearly been swallowed by money and lost his soul to it. He must be quiet miserable inside. I think McGregor stands a good chance nevertheless. Also mate, I was just on your website trying to look for Decat/Downpipe Gasket for CT9, it might be right in front of me and I'm just being blind but I can't seem to find it pal.

I think the only way mcgregor is going to win is to box dirty. Use his size advantage to push floyd around.

Throw in some low blows, inside elbows and stepping on his feet. Bit of vice grip on the usual headlock position

The clinch will be perfect opportunity for mcgregor to throw him around a bit and put make it very uncomfortable for floyd.

But its a boxing match and i think floyd will win by decision.

I hope im wrong though.

Mcgregor would be the biggest sport star in the world if he wins. He has everything to gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to see McGregor get KOd in the first round. He talks too much shit for me. Love to see Floyd get his face pummeld too because he's just a fucking moron haha

best comment off the week and i am a irish man

I'm a fighter myself. Done years of boxing and kickboxing and now practice Muay Thai. I hate Mayweather and I'm a fan of Connor. However, boxing is a completely different art. First you need to understand the differences in movement. Yes Conor has unorthodox striking angles, but in mma boxing movement does not feature at all. You would never dream of bobbing under or slipping low when there is a risk of a knee getting fucked right into you. And there in lies the problem. It's Mayweather world, against a fighter who for years has trained to completely ignore boxing movement. If you look at Conor's striking, he completely over extends, it works for him because of his freakish arm length and his opponent is not in a boxing stance. But someone with Maywethers pedigree will be like a ghost. Obviously he has a punchers chance, but 40 odd better boxers have tried before and failed 👍

Edited by glanzanut22