Boost Controller - LD Performance

Looks decent and UK made, what puts me of is in the description it says control box made by 3d printer so expect the usual 3d printer roughness, so does that mean it will look a bit shit ?? :)

Looks decent and UK made, what puts me of is in the description it says control box made by 3d printer so expect the usual 3d printer roughness, so does that mean it will look a bit shit ?? :)

yes, I imagine the finish would look layered as it's additive manufactured.... nevertheless the, mould tools are very expensive so I can understand it for a small company to go for a cheaper option, it's only a question of if the product is going to work accurately and effectively.

If you could stretch your budget, would rather recommend (gfb g force) defo good value for money,even thou i still luv the blitz tsbc.

http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1334

Yes, a good friend of mine recommended this one. I'm in the process of gathering parts to convert my auto to a manual lsd transmission so I'm trying to save costs here and there but I should probably just be patient. Reason I want boost controller is because I'm planning on installing decat and blitz exhaust system and don't want to experience boost creep.

One of those items you dont wanna skimp on ....... incorrect readings could lead to heartbreak and ££££ being spent

James

James, yeah your right, might just wait until the right one pops up second hand for sale..

DET3 ecu can control boost just need a solenoid. and that is a £160 ecu!

This sounds interesting.... you had any personal experience with it mate? Can many people map these?