Chester Bennington R.I.P

Hi all this is very sad news for the music word and a great loss to his family and friends.

I just wanted to put a little something up on here to bring awareness no matter how bad things get in life please please get help talk to some one pop on here have a chat give some one a call we may only be a car club but I see it as a family and would help anyone out if I could. it's so sad to thik some one has taken their own life because they see no other option.

Please don't suffer in silence.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Nick.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQhti1iOFI&t=3s

It was his choice to make it was his life. For alot of reasons we expect to have a understanding of why people do what they do but sometimes we just have to except what's done is done. We see and hear speculation but only that single person holds that moment. As above like Nick says it sort of is a family thing on here I spend more time bickering on here to people who I have never met more than some of my true family. The forums a nice corner to have rather than the pool of bollocks on facebook. I have found you can find alot of good help through youtube..chillout music etc. You can get help it just needs to be the right help everyone needs help at some stage. I'm not going to rant on too much..need to sleep.

I went through a series of bad depression big time, it really started f*cked me over, Sounds silly but i bougut another Glanza so i had something to keep busy and tinker with, started getting a couple to break and it helped me hell of a lot. Whenever you feel down its best to just keep busy easiler said than done i know and everyone has it differently, but it always helps.

I've been put on medication recently for it, started noticing a difference.

Rest in peice fella x

Edited by DRiiFTiE

Unfortunately most of the time you don't know what someone is going through until it's too late. You'd think someone with money and fame would be so happy with life but I suppose it can be a curse. I think sometimes we forget that celebrities, actors, musicians etc are human too. Chester was such a talented musician. It's a sad day for the music industry

Unfortunately most of the time you don't know what someone is going through until it's too late. You'd think someone with money and fame would be so happy with life but I suppose it can be a curse. I think sometimes we forget that celebrities, actors, musicians etc are human too. Chester was such a talented musician. It's a sad day for the music industry

Money and fame couldnt have helped the way chester was unfortantly..... im a massive linkin park fan so read and watched loads of interviews, abused as a child and for many many years suffered witg drug and alcohol addiction so its no surprise he was also suffering with major depression!

Such a lose and linkin parks music will be massively missed

James

I'd be a big fan of the older stuff wouldn't be a big fan of the new stuff but Chester was an absolute talent to say the least.