Td04 tial externally gated setup, cheap!

Item For Sale: An externally gated td04 setup

Item Condition & Description: this is a setup ive cobbled together from bit in my parts bin, intended to be an unfinished kit that includes all the major components. The mani and downpipe are a pair, unsure on the brand, with a tial external gate that is currently setup to feed through the plastic part of the scoop in the bonnet, i can include the original in exchange for a replacement if nessesary. The actual screamer pipe has been tig welded onto the tials housing for some reason but could be remedied. The mani has some terrible welding holding the vbanded external gate feed on but ill sort that if the buyer wants. The td04 came off a turbo 2000 prezza estate with 100k on, but doesnt seem like the original 100k turbo its in really good shape witb no tell tale oil leaks or excessive play. The eagle eyed will note its still internally gated atm, if the buyer wants i could weld it up nicely for a bit extra, and clock the turbo round to suit a starlet. ill throw in a braded oil feed and coolant lines if i can find em. There are no gaskets included, sorry! Basically i need to sell it fast so ive chucked a load of kit together to make something tempting at a good price, grab a bargin!

Price: 300

Pictures:
post-10502-0-01015100-1501520324_thumb.j

post-10502-0-12715200-1501520363_thumb.j

post-10502-0-33357000-1501520381_thumb.j

Payment & Shipping Details: To be discussed, im happy to post anywhere but not the lightest kit ever!

Edited by Chops
  • 2 weeks later...

bosh, uploaded finally, shame the threads already a mess lol. any questions ask me, its intended to be a bit diy, i can do work on it if you dont have access to welding equipment etc.

I think it's the way you've advertised it with the dodgy welding and the screamer coming off the manifold like that. It would b easier sold if it was ready to bolt on but does need work to either function externally or internally gated.

Saying that what is your lowest need to sell price?

Fair enough, im just trying to be as hones as possible, all in its still a solid bit of kit thatd only need pretty mild work to be serious kit again. Id rather not sell it at all but i suppose id take 270 as is or 170 with no turbo

• 1 month later...