Front mounted Apexi vs Bike carb filter (td04)

It's easy to fit a shitty little carb filter, that's the only reason you would do it.

When was the last time you saw a car used in any form of competition, that had a bike carb air filter fitted to it? Except those with bike engines fitted, of course. And even then, they'll likely have a filter per cylinder.

It's easy to fit a shitty little carb filter, that's the only reason you would do it.

When was the last time you saw a car used in any form of competition, that had a bike carb air filter fitted to it? Except those with bike engines fitted, of course. And even then, they'll likely have a filter per cylinder.

I'd love to hear your thory behind this ? It's a filter it does exactly what it's designed to do Infact a carb filters flow is much better than the likes of k&n and other foam filters like the hks etc

A little carb filter would never flow any where near as much a big k&n. They have a much much larger surface area to flow through than little carb filters

I'm not on about stupid little breather filters that you get for £5 on eBay I guarantee you a proper carb filter would flow much better than any foam filter

What is this air filter thing yous are talking about?!

I'm not sure if I've got the wrong end of the stick but the ones I'm talking about a company in America make them for the big front facing drag set up the one I got came with spec sheet flow rates how much air it could draw in etc but it is essentially a motorbike carb filter same design just bigger to fit a turbo Edited by Whitenoize