WMS Brakes Question

Contemplating buying some second hand WMS brakes from a guy who is breaking a glanza. My question is will they fit my 95 GT? Or will any modification be needed or will they be completely wrong? Never really messed with brakes before on a starket so don't know? Thanks 👍

All turbo brakes from 92-on are the same mate, they'll be fine.

Only thing you may want to check is wheel clearance but there is a PDF file of each kit in the WMS section, you can print out and try inside your wheel. All you need to know is what size kit he has.

Thanks morgey. I'm having his wheels aswell I think so should be fine 😂 Nice one for clearing that up for me much appreciated! Sure there will be something else I need advice on when fitting them so keep your eye out for a post from me 👍

Only different thing is the Hubs as they are 54mm on GT turbo instead of 55mm on the Glanza, there are also 3 types of mounting bracket dependant on disk size I think. You will need to measure the disks when buying new ones as there are 3 different sizes of disk 275 x 22 / 277 x 25 and a massive 295x26.

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/28282-wms-brakes-for-54mm-hub-starlets-92-ep82/

That explains it all :)

Edited by StanMan

Only different thing is the Hubs as they are 54mm on GT turbo instead of 55mm on the Glanza, there are also 3 types of mounting bracket dependant on disk size I think. You will need to measure the disks when buying new ones as there are 3 different sizes of disk 275 x 22 / 277 x 25 and a massive 295x26.

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/28282-wms-brakes-for-54mm-hub-starlets-92-ep82/

That explains it all :)

This is only on the pre 92 Gt's all later ones had the same 55mm as all the rest