ROTA GRID ALLOYS - FORSALE

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Item

Condition: Very good condition with nearly new Yokohoma tyres.

£ 325

Picture:37454ae6b38ee75f140593b52fcd427c.jpg

56e43c00ab5e047727dc16716a1b9be5.jpg

Payment with PayPal, or You can pay on collection.

COLLECTION ONLY

LOCATED IN WORCESTER OR HEREFORD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DRiiFTiE

Thought we had agreed a deal on these and other bits mate? I was waiting for a message to arrange collection when everything was removed from your car. No problem if you want to hold out for more money for everything but would of been nice to know so I could start looking elsewhere. I understood our fb messenger posts as a verbal handshake. No problem though just get in touch to let me know what's happening.

Ash

Thought we had agreed a deal on these and other bits mate? I was waiting for a message to arrange collection when everything was removed from your car. No problem if you want to hold out for more money for everything but would of been nice to know so I could start looking elsewhere. I understood our fb messenger posts as a verbal handshake. No problem though just get in touch to let me know what's happening.

Ash

The price we agreed on all the items was seriously underpriced, im in no rush to sell so sticking the items up at what there worth, had a lot of messages on facebook and didnt think to message you, cheers