Broken forged engine?

Ok, a bit of a noob question I'm afraid but is it still possible to end up with busted ringlands with forged pistons?

Bought the car a couple of years back and told it was forged with receipts for forged pistons and rods, and a signed letter from the guy that supposedly fitted them.

Been running a td04 19t at 1.5 bar with little issue but recently it seems my emanage ultimate has gone a little screwy running either rich or lean on idle and part load.

Now I have noticed the idle and fast idle held at 2.5k has an obvious misfire and I've started seeing oil spray around the breather after a run, even with boost turned down to 0.8bar since the running issues...

Going to hopefully get the compression checked over the weekend but wouldn't mind people's thoughts or experience on if I should be very worried as symptoms sound a little like blowby...

Ok, so results are in...

All four cylinders are measuring on or around 150psi at wot.

Seem to recall minimum is 140psi, is that right?

Did notice a difference in plugs though, 1 to 3 were darkish with a metallic sheen (sign of det?) but 4 was light so running a little lean...

I've not long fitted a race spec inlet, could this cause a cycliner to run leaner than the others or is it more likely an injector issue...

Still not sure cause of the oil mist from the breather either...

Get a pic up of the plugs mate.

Don't matter what anyone says about electronics these days, can have all the gauges in the world telling you this that and the other, but the plugs are the ones sat inside the combustion chamber!

A race spec inlet will cause cylinders to run leaner than others as the entry point isn't central.

Nothings indestructible, forged or not pal.

Edited by AdamB