High idle problem. What is this part?? 17630-11060

Hi guys, I've got an EP81 with a glanza 4EFTE swapped into it, currently trying to fix a high idle problem. The car passed my countries MOT a while ago and emissions werent too high, also it is doing about 15KM/L so its running pretty good. I've been trying to find the source of this problem for a while now and already did:

-replace PN 17630-11050 idle control valve, since the circular spring inside mine was broken

-cleaned the throttle body, replaced seals, and set throttle position sensor, idle screw is all the way in

-set igntion to 10' before TDC

-searched for vacuum leaks, I found a tiny leak at an injector seal so I went out and replaced them all.

-cleaned map sensor

-replaced ECU water temp sensor

-replaced lambda sensor

However I am still stuck at around 1500 RPM idle.

I was reading the parts catalog and spotted this second idle control valve which I think I dont have on my engine, it seems to go between a tube on the back of the manifold and then to the throttle body. Can anyone tell me what this is and if I should have it?

iUTbWTO.jpg

Edited by maerijn

that is for the power steering, so it raises the idle slightly when you lock it right over

Thinking now this might be the answer! Could it be this valve is usually closed and opens to raise idle when steering? I've currently have this tube uninterrupted so it could be causing high idle all the time!