convert 4efe to 5efe(1.3 to 1.5)

bro, I read all the N/A E-Series Engine Discussions post about 4efe anf 5efe. but still confused what I need to change if I want to increase bhp of a 4efe engine as same as 5efe engine. If I buy 5efe engine head, block, piston and than use other things from my current 4efe engine it will increase my bhp? or i have to change other things? give me a complete suggestion please. If possible give me a list.

Thanks for any help.

Yes putting a 5e in will increase bhp even with the 4e ecu. Better way and to get around 120bhp would be 1nzfe with loom and ecu out of a tsport yaris. Out of the 3 engine mounts one is different... then custom zorst and some wiring.

here in my country turbo conversion will cost me a lot. and i have another problem with my country low. I can't use 1.5 or higher engine in a car which is bought with a 1.3 engine. otherwise they will dump my car. But I don't satisfied with a 1.3(1300cc) engine and don't even can buy any 1.5(1500cc) or more higher powerful engine. 4efe and 5efe engine looks are same. So my plan is convert my current engine(4efe) to 5efe. by this way they can't notice that it's another engine and also I will got a more powerfull engine.

now help me please. stuck in this bad situation.

How i can complete this converting. what i have to change, what i have to take from a 5efe engine to make mine one more powerfull.

I am a noob. disturbing you guys :( sorry for that

just fit complete 5efe engine and be done heads are the same the block is 25mm longer so your rocker cover will be that much higher so bare 5e engine and bolt on aal your 4e stuf like manifold exhaust etc etc and drive away

also the engine code is stamped in front of the block you will see it strait away

Use 4efe ecu it will run the 5e unless you have 5e ecu might need few pin terminals swapping on ecu plugs both pinouts are online to check

Unless the 5e ecu comes from serra or cynosB as there external coil setups and won't work with stock 4efe loom

Edited by 5e colin