help with interior loom.

Im unsure of these wires can anyone shed some light please.

The following connector comes down in the centre of the loom below where the radio sits. and has these two connectors.

DA8005F8-4A96-4C4A-B193-2027A6349959_zps

now i dont know what these are for so if someone could shed any light that would be great.

I have managed to find a connector of which it fits by routing this cable from the center console over the steering column and to a connector on the drivers side by the speaker cables. does any one know if this is right?doesnt look as many pins inside but the connectors fit?

4939DEE8-3862-47CA-BF7A-45F70D0689E3_zps

this still leaves the small 2 wire connector unattached and unknown what it connects too!

The other thing is i have no connection to the cigarette lighter. i beleive this has been cut at some stage. its a loom i bought so no history.

can someone confirm these are the two cables and ill wire in a connector!

D127A393-7818-4D56-A27C-A113D84854A4_zps

any help appreciated guys

thanks

Lets try this again ....

Im unsure of these wires can anyone shed some light please.

The following connector comes down in the centre of the loom below where the radio sits. and has these two connectors.

v6kSiNz.jpg

now i dont know what these are for so if someone could shed any light that would be great.

I have managed to find a connector of which it fits by routing this cable from the center console over the steering column and to a connector on the drivers side by the speaker cables. does any one know if this is right?doesnt look as many pins inside but the connectors fit?

MNRyiDu.jpg

this still leaves the small 2 wire connector unattached and unknown what it connects too!

The other thing is i have no connection to the cigarette lighter. i beleive this has been cut at some stage. its a loom i bought so no history.

9XLdBEQ.jpg

can someone confirm these are the two cables and ill wire in a connector!

any help appreciated guys

thanks