Drive shaft play and knocking help please

So recently as I hit small bumps and pot holes there is a knocking sound coming from the front drivers side and at high speeds like on the motor way my steering wheel vibrates intermittently. After it started knocking I have laid under my car and noticed that my drive shaft has play in it and replicated the knocking sound I hear when going over bumps and pot holes. Also boot attached to the back of the wheel is covered in grease and appears to be leaking. Just wondering if any of you guys could help me figure out exactly what it is so I can get it fixed asap. This is on an na ep91. I'm assuming it's the cv joint but would love a second opinion. Any help is appreciated massively :)

So recently as I hit small bumps and pot holes there is a knocking sound coming from the front drivers side and at high speeds like on the motor way my steering wheel vibrates intermittently. After it started knocking I have laid under my car and noticed that my drive shaft has play in it and replicated the knocking sound I hear when going over bumps and pot holes. Also boot attached to the back of the wheel is covered in grease and appears to be leaking. Just wondering if any of you guys could help me figure out exactly what it is so I can get it fixed asap. This is on an na ep91. I'm assuming it's the cv joint but would love a second opinion. Any help is appreciated massively :)

It the boot is split on the drive shaft it will fling grease all over, Stick a new boot on and pack it with grease :)

alignment went off you hit potholes(tie rods checkem too for wear)/if your boot rubber split and water entered /even after replacing sometimes the driveshafts cool but will get noise the annoying clacking on full steering turn slow speed/but goes when you go above 10mph.check your bearings too while you at it