urgent help!! hard starts, misfires etc

Hello I have a ep91 glanza. i have a td04 turbo and a couple other mod, i also recently installed a FPR running 42psi after this the car worked well then a couple days after it started to give me a hard start sometimes took up to 5 turns to start it and sometimes the first turn does it, also a couple times it overheated abit this is after redlining it but as soon i see it overheating i let it cool but with normal driving it doesn't overheat. Also couple days after it started to misfire not all the time but consistently. i did a compression test home here thinking it was a blown gasket i got around 135,150,150,150psi (not exact i did this night time couldnt see clearly) There is no water mixing with oil and i am no pro but i think this is ok.? For the misfiring i tried swapping leads,spark plugs and igniter but no luck. There is no water mixing with oil. i will try putting back the stock fuel pressure regulator, maybe swap the fuel pump to see if it helps. Any advice given will be appreciated

Hi mate

I'm no expert by far but having seen your compression results I would hazard a guess that your ringlands have gone on cylinder 1 which would mean time for a rebuild...

What colour were your plugs when you took them out?

Edited by hopalong_neil