All the toyo sport eBay specials are made from tin foil metal lol they crack way to quickly from what I've seen, I've only ever brought new from either zisco or Wepr. Only in td04 flange but quality stands out miles above eBay junk

What's the best bang for buck ct9 manifold out there? Which ones am I best to avoid?

they are crazy expensive new 400 + for a standard replacement mani and down pipe from wepr and that's a mild steel mani td sell one for 300 and racetech is prob well over 300 just for a mani try a local fabricators mate that what I've done and waiting on a price the bloke near spat his tea out what I showed him what I wanted and the price people charge it's just starlet tax lol

Edited by Whitenoize

He didn't state a bugget. Plus you would spend that on buying replacements manifold over and over

no I know he didn't but bang for buck would you say 300 is reasonable for mild steel standard replacement mani that's piss easy to make just sharing my experience you don't always have to go with the names that are big on the starlet scene to get good

Quality parts at a fair price

All the toyo sport eBay specials are made from tin foil metal lol they crack way to quickly from what I've seen, I've only ever brought new from either zisco or Wepr. Only in td04 flange but quality stands out miles above eBay junk

Thanks for the info mate, willl avoid eBay lol

They're not that hard to make if you have access to some tools and will put some effort in.

Ive made quite a few for guys over here

img_1737s800.jpg

That thing looks mint mate currently a beginner welder ATM want to start making manifold etc in the future, have long have you. Been welding?

they are crazy expensive new 400 + for a standard replacement mani and down pipe from wepr and that's a mild steel mani td sell one for 300 and racetech is prob well over 300 just for a mani try a local fabricators mate that what I've done and waiting on a price the bloke near spat his tea out what I showed him what I wanted and the price people charge it's just starlet tax lol

Very nice would be interested to see how that looks!

That thing looks mint mate currently a beginner welder ATM want to start making manifold etc in the future, have long have you. Been welding?

Thanks dude - have built a few now, have them jigged up so easy to replicate. Ive been welding for a quite a few years but it doesn't take too long to learn if your willing to put the effort in. Spending some time with a good welder and being shown the basics can make a big difference.