Unfortunately I have to warn other people to do business with this guy Liam O’malley.

HI Guys

Unfortunately I have to warn other people to do business with this guy Liam O’malley.

On 25th July I bought a LSD gearbox from him and a couple of days later my bank told me the money was sent and he wrote that he got the money.
We text together and delivered information’s and I didn’t heard from him a couple of days when he wrote to me and told me he was busy working and I understood that.
And the suddenly here the 17th August nearly a month after the money was arrived to him I was blocked on facebook messenger and the gearbox wasn’t sent to me…

I have all our conversations to proof that this guy is a cheater and not just a innocent guy if somebody don’t trust me.

I hate to hang out people here on the internet but I simply think that this is the best way to warn other people to get cheated by this guy.

I hope that you guys will think about this when you do business with Liam.

Thank you for you time.

Kind regards
Anders Madsen

• 3 weeks later...

Take the details to the police - even if you never see your money again, you can make his life difficult. Also worth looking to take him to the small claims court; it'll take a little while to see the process through, but there's a good chance you'll get your money back at the end of it.

• 6 months later...