Speeding advice?

16 hours ago, Calum122 said:

Dayum!

They should have given you a brave medal, 132 in a tin can lol, anything over 70 in my GT is scary lmao!

I know I know it's wrong, but you're more bravier than I.

I'm glad to hear you have relatively good news...don't do it again! :P

Haha honestly I’ve had so much sick off people on facebook about it ‘should of been banned longer etc’ but I’m pretty chuffed with the result lol I don’t think I’ll be doing that speed anytime soon, I was still driving for 6 month before my court date & I never went over 90! Taught me a lesson the hard way but I’m always looked for undercover cars now! 

14 minutes ago, Abii_Greaves said:

It was a female judge honestly I don’t know how I’ve been so lucky but I’ve got no driving offences and a clean licence so that probably helped haha! 

Bloody hell. Maybe they were just really impressed you got 132 out of a 1.3 haha

• 2 weeks later...

Ultimately I guess if its taught you a lesson, very lucky to be holding onto the pink licence with such a short ban :p we can all slate your speed but I know I have done the same more than a few times.... but lucky enough never to have been caught.

I stick to going a bit more quick where I know no one will be around, police or other road users.. haha :p 

Edited by redz11

Thats crazy, 56 days is nothing! 

I would be telling everybody.

132 out of a starlet? That’s easy work

you didnt hit the limiter? that a nice suprise at that speed.

the only thing to worry about now is the increased insurance for the next few years.

Edited by 5T4R7ET N/A
On 03/02/2018, 00:59:53, jimmymac101 said:

56days ?!?! that' bloody random! 

As said above your extremely lucky

James 

Not random at all 2 x 28 days (4 weeks) legal month as calendar months have differing number of days.

lucky to get away so lightly. 

On 2/3/2018, 12:29:57, Abii_Greaves said:

I was still driving for 6 month before my court date & I never went over 90!

So you learnt nothing?

How about trying to not go over 70mph, which is the speed limit.

I'm no angel on the road, we all speed from time to time. But to get caught doing 130, and then say it has stopped you going over 90 suggests to me, the punishment dished out wasn't substantial enough. 

I'll shut up now, I must sound like a moaning old man. Ha!

1 hour ago, TimD said:

I'm no angel on the road, we all speed from time to time. But to get caught doing 130, and then say it has stopped you going over 90 suggests to me, the punishment dished out wasn't substantial enough. 

I'll shut up now, I must sound like a moaning old man. Ha!

You may have a point there, but it's all context. 90 past a school at 15:15 provides a greater risk than 90 on the motorway at 03:00.

Also, we may live in built up areas where such speeds is unattainable, I'm by no means excusing it (take it to the track), but in the arse end of no where...the risk is greater reduced. By no means excused however!

2 month ban and a couple hundred quid fine!? fakin hell, your laughing. They'd have definitely thrown the book at me and locked me up behind bars, 100%.

Its cus you got blonde hair n blue eyes n the establishment are fukin nazis. haha ;)