Glanza V transmission

So my plan is the change the worn out bearings and synchros + thinking to put LSD on it. Im just wondering that what is the power/torque capacity on this transmissions.. what i have read and heard up to this point is that these transmission are pretty easy to broke down.. im just thinking that is it a waste of money put LSD on it :unknw: Some mixed up feelings because im running now less than 200hp and its already its limits i think. And some folks have like +250hp? just dont know what to think about the reliability of the transmission.

i ran 270hp for a while on my old glanza, then turned it down a bit to 250 for about a year and razzed the tits off it on a daily basis. never launched it from standstill though and it was fine. the boxes on these cars are defo massively over engineered its just a case of luck what with them being old i guess.

I'm onto my second gearbox I actually have another two spare haha it's a roll of the dice at 150 or 300 ponies..decent oil will help with regular changes..defo use the lsd. Anything over 220 ponies imo is a must

Haha thx for the replys everyone, need to think about this.