• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Ollieh17 said:

be interested to see the bootlid finished, personally think it would look better with the number plate surround. 

I suppose opinions are opinions dude, I just want to try and go for something different, something that’s not going to ruin the car but change the look alittle bit, I’ve only really seen one example of it done and I think it looked lovely! All will be revealed once it’s done I suppose! I just want to have a unique car aha!

3 hours ago, Calum122 said:

It's an interesting to see something different with the boot lid. However, IMO, these cars look too much like thei GM counter part as it is, the boot IMO, is the final nail...

hqdefault.jpg

But it's different for sure.

But taking in to account the custom exhaust on the number with twin exit and also the jam spoiler it’ll completely change the look of the rear end, shuttle and aggressive is the look I’m trying to achieve, and with a custom colour on the paint it’ll look good! I’m eager to get it done myself and see the finished product 

On 20/10/2017, 21:48:20, Calum122 said:

Aww no don't get me wrong, it'll look good. But I always felt the EP91's were very Corsa like anyway, and removing some of it's JDMness, like the recessed Numberplate only furthers this IMO

I think they look more like a micra in my opinion lol! However I’m removing that one JDM aspect but adding more to it so its balancing it out if you’ve get where I’m coming from :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, killistiaque said:

Whats the paint code of this paint mate? Really nice paint job and colour :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, killistiaque said:

Whats the paint code of this paint mate? Really nice paint job and colour :thumbsup:

Why would you wanna know the paint code? 

On 05/12/2017, 14:35:56, Gainzy said:

On 05/12/2017, 14:35:56, Gainzy said:

And also guys there isn’t exactly a colour code with the paint work lol, it’s a hybrid paint colour, Cadbury’s candy purple mixed with monsoon blue, I’d has come out rather well mind! I’ll get plenty of photos for people to see and also with the smoothed boot lid! Not everyone’s cup of tea I will agree however it looks lovely in person :)