What would you do if you had the chance?

So I'm gonna be painting my shell at some point in my build, it's a bare shell rebuild so have the option of any colour. Which has been one of the hardest choices so far!

If you had the choice would you go for a stand out colour that was bright and different or go with something more standard in fear of not being able to pull a new colour off!

Any pictures of starlets painted non standard colours?

Myself with a black SR i would keep it stock colour, just because it was the only UK starlet available in black.

If i had another car/model id be willing to change, especially with some of the colours that modern cars are coming with. Im actually quite a fan of the new focus RS blue

I did see a new Merc not so long back in a darky grey it did look very nice. There is a new Ford in like a electric blue colour that looks pretty good to. The old saxo's had a nice moonstone blue. The wheels you choose are just as important to make it pop

If I was going to do mine I would go for a dark gold almost like top secret, lacquer finish royal blue engine bay black hoses black roll cage blue or black bride seats white bride embroid. White or gold wheels with blue lip or polished