Chand is back

Hi all

just thought id pop a little post on here as not been on properly in yearsssss

soooo whats changed boys and girls what have I missed apart from a shit load of shows and meets?

but finally after all the years of hard work and a shit tonne of money but my glanza will be back on the road very shortly

I even popped down to JAE just for the day to try catch up few people at club stand and in all fairness I was a bit disappointed as thought there would be a lot more

on the club stand than there were :( but was some nice starlets there as well as other cars and was really nice to catch up with some old faces

so thinking when I actually get mine back out for a good play of sorting out a good old chandler starlet meet

talk to me peeps its been toooo long

Chand

Yeah thanks man how's things?

Yeah I'm sure you did your best mate

But I'm back now and hopefully for a while (until this engine dies the. We do it all again lol)

So hopefully next year we will try bring back the starlet scene to what we used to have it

Ohh that's shite really but hopefully will be able to start to bring the standards back up I know there are still a fair few starlets local to me that I've seen over the past few years so hopefully il organise a meet and try get everyone back together

thanks char

yeah that's the plan hopefully get mine back within next month all done so once ive got all the little bits outs the way on mine il look at sorting something out

you wanna get the word out up your way?

Urm possibly mate I was stood talking to Shaun char and Sam on front of stand I only went down for the day so was atstand for like an hour or two but if didn't hopefully meet at some point at maybe a meet or another show

You got any pics of your car bud?

tell me about it I feel old lol but you will still always have that few year edge on me :p

yeah was real good to have a catch up mate its been far too long

roll on next year hopefully I get to attend a lot more and we can bring starlets back like how we used to have them