I was wondering please if anyone could give any advice on tools etc, it's great and cheaper of course to do as much stuff yourself on your car as you can, saves labour charges etc, my question is, are there any impact guns out there what don't cost a bomb like snap on etc, but do the same kind of job, for example: taking the wheel nuts of the car to change discs and pads, or lower suspension nut and bolt, sometimes wheel nuts seem hard to get off, so looking for a cheaper impact gun then the main expensive brands what will do just a good job, any help on what to buy would be great thankyou 👍🏻

Hahahahaha whitenoize very true, I have all spanner sets and screwdriver sets, and to be fair I'm not sure why I haven't got an impact gun myself yet, but thankyou so much for the tips lads I will get looking and buy one thanks once again.

Pat

That seems a great price thankyou Ollie, I have been having a good noise on eBay aswell, I have been noticing the power of them too, 300nm 400nm etc, I was thinking 300nm would get the bolts/nuts off but then for should I go for a 400nm one to be sure 👍🏻

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24v-Li-Ion-Cordless-Impact-Wrench-Gun-1-2-Drive-2-Twin-Lithium-Batteries-/221818482739?epid=632142251&hash=item33a5697033:g:g-EAAOSwyQtVjW4g

thats the one I have, broke once and they replaced the whole thing. 300nm is plenty for most jobs tbh. For a hobby it will do the job, obviously not mechanic standard.