Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a 98 spec white Glanza and I've had the car about 2 months now and I'm absolutely loving it. I do still own my rep which is currently being put back to and SR as I held on to all the parts. But my plans for the Glanza are quite simple for now.

•Fit Coilovers

•New wheels

•Some sort of recaro

That's about it for now and I'm just enjoying the car at the moment but will potentially go for power as the years go on! Anyway here's a few pics of the car, thanks for looking!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It reminds me of mine a good 7 years ago! Nice optionals. Not many people run those tail lights anymore I wish I kept mine

Haha yeah it's very standard engine wise which is what I wanted so I had a good base to work with! as for body work it's got all the splitters which I'm happy about! Some areas could use a bit of love but that'll come in no time! And yeah I prefer the 98 spec lights to the reflet ones!

• 6 months later...

Little update, The car has now got new wheels and some cruise rep wings, completely changes the look in my eyes and I love it haha. Now it’s just in need of a polish and I’ll be happy body wise and then I’ll be hunting for some sort of Recaro seats. 

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

82B146AE-0CA3-4924-9F5F-AF4D2E12847B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...