Fiat Grande punto disks

Hi I know this has been done to death but I can't seem to find a definitive answer I have heard if you are doing a Celica twin pot brake upgrade fiat grande punto disks are a direct fit if they are from the 2007 to 2009 model which are these here

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Fiat_Grande+Punto_1.4_2007/p/car-parts/regular-service/car-service-parts/brake-discs/?104580709&1&2044bfebdec21b7251f6706d0b53fbaadc761aca&000027

Can anyone confirm this?

On 01/10/2017, 22:43:57, Batters said:

Hi I know this has been done to death but I can't seem to find a definitive answer I have heard if you are doing a Celica twin pot brake upgrade fiat grande punto disks are a direct fit if they are from the 2007 to 2009 model which are these here

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Fiat_Grande+Punto_1.4_2007/p/car-parts/regular-service/car-service-parts/brake-discs/?104580709&1&2044bfebdec21b7251f6706d0b53fbaadc761aca&000027

Can anyone confirm this?

i know if you use the bzr twinpots  then you use corsa disks strait fit no spacers or studa required 

i think the celica have same ofset  sure some1 else will reply to comfirm 

On 10/8/2017, 11:39:59, goldenvtr said:

wish id kept my mouth shut on youtube lol i let me secret out, been using these and laughing at the astra discs with "skimming" since around 2005 lol

That's where I saw it so the fiat disks will work aswell

On 10/6/2017, 6:24:02, 5e colin said:

i know if you use the bzr twinpots  then you use corsa disks strait fit no spacers or studa required 

i think the celica have same ofset  sure some1 else will reply to comfirm 

Good to know I'll keep that I mind aswell

18 hours ago, Batters said:

Was it these? All I'm after is when it's time to change my disks I don't want to have to machine them every time 

how regular do you think you will be changing discs?....will this be strictly a track car?

apart form that discs should last a very long time

and 260 vs 277mm could be a notable difference ...even if they fit the same

On 10/11/2017, 4:24:13, gorganl2000 said:

how regular do you think you will be changing discs?....will this be strictly a track car?

apart form that discs should last a very long time

and 260 vs 277mm could be a notable difference ...even if they fit the same

Tbh it will probably be a long time before i need to change them I'm just lazy and wanted something to just bolt on with no machining