Secondary o2 sensor wiring help (cat 02)

Right my ecu part number is 89661-10160 for 4efe 26p for manual.i need help figuring the secondary o2 sensor,im not very competent in electrics,wiring.actually as since I saw the wiring did not make any sense.
I just got done repairing knock sensor cleaning intake iacv,butterfly intake(fixed ecl),replaced the pcv valve,did wonders in smoothness response ,especially the pcv.she is still thirsty high fuel consumption.so started digging around and found my secondary o2 sensor not plugged in and just stuff making no sense when the opened the center console the gearbox shifter cover.the wiring is all messed up.
I've posted some pics I'm just baffled.I need that baby hooked up any assist appreciated.pinouts to ecu or better still splice insert the wires from point a to b solder etc.
Here are pics hope helps the next guy in my position with just wires making no sense.some say its pointless to have it plugged no harm but my research says it does have an effect on some cars and once you guys assist I'll give you feedback if it does affect efficiency.

okay the 2pin connector is for o2 sensor,what is the 6pin connector for?.where does the 2 pin for o2 go?

Edited by shaq