UKSO Software Upgrade!

13 minutes ago, Flaminsam said:

Is there any reason why I get logged out after so long on mobile? Is there any way to remain signed in? 

On a lighter note, forum looks good and will take a little getting used to.

Are you ticking the 'Remember me' box?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say that Im completely convinced yet....maybe just the usual teething problems when something familiar changes dramatically.

I always used the my new content button on the top right corner of the old interface to check if there had been any responses on the threads I had posted on, will this return or is it located elsewhere now?

23 minutes ago, StuDoc 72 said:

Can't say that Im completely convinced yet....maybe just the usual teething problems when something familiar changes dramatically.

I always used the my new content button on the top right corner of the old interface to check if there had been any responses on the threads I had posted on, will this return or is it located elsewhere now?

Its still there mate.

its just a rolled up news paper now. If you want to change what is displayed (default is just unread stuff) then you can press the 'edit stream' button save it, then ticket the green check to make it your default.

hope that makes sense

15 minutes ago, TrisK said:

Its still there mate.

its just a rolled up news paper now. If you want to change what is displayed (default is just unread stuff) then you can press the 'edit stream' button save it, then ticket the green check to make it your default.

hope that makes sense

Sorry mate that's me actually getting confused and not being correct in what im saying.

Yes I see new content button is still there, what I actually meant was typically before I could click on my name and then click on "my content" I believe it might have been and this would bring up all the topics ive posted in.

Is the only way now to bring this up to edit stream and then change it to something along the lines of "my content"? There is no dedicated button for this any more?

Sorry If I make no sense Im struggling to word it any better myself tbh.

19 minutes ago, StuDoc 72 said:

Sorry mate that's me actually getting confused and not being correct in what im saying.

Yes I see new content button is still there, what I actually meant was typically before I could click on my name and then click on "my content" I believe it might have been and this would bring up all the topics ive posted in.

Is the only way now to bring this up to edit stream and then change it to something along the lines of "my content"? There is no dedicated button for this any more?

Sorry If I make no sense Im struggling to word it any better myself tbh.

You can fill in the fields to create a feed you like, save it and it can be found under the drop down menu, forums, my active feeds. That will then stay there.

if you want to make that the go to search when you hit the new posts tab next time you click on it and it loads. next to the title a the top theres a greyed out tick it, Press that it turns green and it makes it the active search on the new posts button (rolled up newspaper)

I've done this so i get every post from the last 2 weeks, read, commented, etc etc

6 hours ago, morgey said:

You can fill in the fields to create a feed you like, save it and it can be found under the drop down menu, forums, my active feeds. That will then stay there.

if you want to make that the go to search when you hit the new posts tab next time you click on it and it loads. next to the title a the top theres a greyed out tick it, Press that it turns green and it makes it the active search on the new posts button (rolled up newspaper)

I've done this so i get every post from the last 2 weeks, read, commented, etc etc

Saved me a job there morgey. I was just typing out these instructions

if you need any help with this Stu drop me a Pm and I’ll walk you through how to set it up

But basically you can make a stream to serve the same content. So it’ll function exactly the same just in a slight different place 

4 hours ago, patman said:

Keep getting this guys every time I’m clicking on unread content

9C0E7CE4-C2B5-4B4A-81A2-C2655328EEF8.png

If you mark site as read, then obviously wait for something new to show up, the unread content stuff works again.

26 minutes ago, TimD said:

If you mark site as read, then obviously wait for something new to show up, the unread content stuff works again.

Hey Tim mate unfortunately on mine it isn’t working even when new content has been wrote :thumbsup:

I am unable to view my profile, or my content, says “something went wrong. Please try again. Error code: EX4096”, and my recent how to on disassembling the gearbox has vanished

If I enter the url it just comes up with: 

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/1

:sorry:

Edited by Trevstar