UKSO Software Upgrade!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, akyakapotter said:

Socks and Trisk were working on it last night unfortunately it's things that they can't fix them self so have opend a ticket with the software guys. 

Cheers nick.

It's a complicated issue that is to do with how long the forum software has been running and changes in the new version 

We are talking with the forum software providers to get them to help fix it. But it takes time unfortunately as even they don't know exactly what is going on 

Thanks at last for a reply folks,

I won't even pretend to know anything about technology but maybe you should move to a server/host or whatever they are called that Actually know what the crack is and how to promptly fix any issues ?:unknw:

Toyota GT turbo.com has recently been re-booted and updated, it works extremely well know and the search button I have nearly burnt out with use :D

There was a few teething issues to start with but the Admin team where able to resolve them quickly, maybe look into using the same software/host/server ?

Cheers

9 minutes ago, SKINY said:

Thanks at last for a reply folks,

I won't even pretend to know anything about technology but maybe you should move to a server/host or whatever they are called that Actually know what the crack is and how to promptly fix any issues ?:unknw:

Toyota GT turbo.com has recently been re-booted and updated, it works extremely well know and the search button I have nearly burnt out with use :D

There was a few teething issues to start with but the Admin team where able to resolve them quickly, maybe look into using the same software/host/server ?

Cheers

Unfortunately it's not quite that simple. Essentially what you just compared to like having a boost leak on your car and instead throwing the hole thing away and getting an Evo. 

Instead were are replacing the digital boost pipes and getting a new intercooler made. 

We are actually moving a new host but we're combining it with the software upgrade sovyjag we have a clean start!