Does anyone know if there are any backboxes are still being sold in the UK for Glanza's? I've tried to find one but the Nur Spec S is no more for the Glanza and the only thing I can find is the Buddy Club Spec II full system. I don't want to import one if I can avoid it!

Tbh I've been on this for weeks trying to find a backbox and I've been toying with the idea of a custom box, I just don't know where to go. It seems stupid to fit a whole exhaust system on a standard Glanza just to get a bit more sound out of the car. 

11 hours ago, iamkierram said:

Tbh I've been on this for weeks trying to find a backbox and I've been toying with the idea of a custom box, I just don't know where to go. It seems stupid to fit a whole exhaust system on a standard Glanza just to get a bit more sound out of the car. 

If you want it purely for the sound then back box is fine but if you want to help your car breathe better aswel with the sound then go for a full system. With custom jobs, best bet is to google local exhaust fabricators and check ratings really..

Edited by Shyam

Starlet specific backboxes are getting harder to find on their own.

Best bet just picking up a random jap company backbox like hks and getting hangers welded on.

I have a 5zigen border 304 here for a GT, have kept it for about 5year as didnt really want to sell it

If I was you I'd go for a straight through custom system 2.5" louder, lighter, best flow. I have heard the japspeeds are quite good as Stu above says. I run the buddy club spec2 it's a very angry note on boost.

Used to be able to get a Japspeed from anywhere between 99p to £200 on ebay. Definitely better off getting a whole exhaust system. I had just a backbox on my when i got it, snapped the standard exhaust in two eventually 

• 2 weeks later...