ahh fair nuff mate, was thinking of putting in a bid and pay you some money to bring em down but as you just said, need new tyres.. :D

and yeh shes going good mate but needs a few things before it can think about an mot (which was due this month) but check the progress thread a couple of threads down in members other rides and you'l see how she looks :p

whats the next plan on the motor then mate?

cheers mate

im currently looking for any old scafolding poles and some little bits that i can weld to it to make roughly what mike has for a rear strut brace after i was sent the picture i fell in love :p

im more for looks as im not a driver but it might look good and might add a little to the handling (although its rather worthless as the paseo has a bulkhead to keep it in shape)

• 1 year later...

Mainly because the Gen2 was sold in the UK whereas the Gen1 is import only... and there wasn't exactly a massive want for them here to make people import them... There still isn't for the Gen2 Cynos either.