2e 155cc injectors... what boost?

So basically had this issue with my conversion and turns out my 4efte injectors are goosed.

So temporarily I'm running my only spare set (from a 2e na).

Question is what boost shall I turn my tf035hm down to?

On the 4efte 295cc ones you can run 6-7psi so will I be safe at say 3psi (for all the fun it's gonna be lol)?

no boost  !!!!!!!!!!!! disconect your hks actuator arm  so no boost builds  dont even drive on the 4efte ecu  the ecu is way of for the smal na injectors dont risk melting something in the enginbe or is its a must  ZERO boost and no reving only cruising  low revs 

ps on the tfo35hm you can run feulcut no bother 12/13 psi on stock system i drove like trhat for donkeys

Yuh did think that would b the case. Annoying as but will test the resistance on the fte ones tomo and see how many need replacing and just keep driving to a minimal until I've got them.

Didn't know you could blast the tf on a 4efte, thought it came under dame rules as the td

2 hours ago, 5e colin said:

you will need to map them in  have you safc or anything to dial them in ??? old pfc fcon and gcc/safc 5 button ???  i currently have  the safc5 button ( old twist nob )  and i cant run bigger then stock injectors as idle cant be corrected   on boost i can 

Only pfc fcon (untestd chip). But would mean pissing about wit wiring and stuff.

Is the idle super rich then with 315s?

fuck that  im not sure there low dependance like the honda no ?? resistor box requires ???

but then again if you have 4eft4 ship installed then nothing to worry about

me personally would not go about re chipping stuf thats PRO stuff  i tried 1s and FUCKED UP totally