Best coilovers

10 posts in this topic

You won’t ha e a problem with either of those, top coilies. I am a bit of a bc fan myself from previous experience. Running d2’s atm and I will be changing them over next year 

Just installed brand new bc on mine glanza yesterday, done a little bit of driving round and they dont feel as complient as meisterr 

I found the bump & rebound a lot stiffer in BC's, in fact I think they're one of the stiffest I've ever felt. Wasn't a fan.

I ran bc’c for a few months and sold on as I found them too stiff, went for the Meister and much preferred the setup

Fortune Auto.  Full digressive shocks, amazing road feel and adjustability.  By far the best Ive driven on including Bilstein, Koni, BC, D2, Yellowspeed etc etc.  Not cheap though.

277%20-%20Fortune%20Auto.jpg

12 hours ago, Stu said:

Fortune Auto.  Full digressive shocks, amazing road feel and adjustability.  By far the best Ive driven on including Bilstein, Koni, BC, D2, Yellowspeed etc etc.  Not cheap though.

277%20-%20Fortune%20Auto.jpg

what spring rates front/rear and price tag?

like many above, i have personal experience with meisterR and i highly recommend them---gquality products, excellent pre/after sales service

Edited by gorganl2000

Im running 8kg front, 6kg rear but have had customers cars in with 6kg/4kg.  You can spec any spring rate you want.  I just checked and the current retail price is $1,869.00nzd plus tax from the local agent.