autotune emanage ultimate

hi, I'm trying to auto tune with the greddy ultimate. 

my friend sent me a file with a target map. when I want to autotune the values in the i j adjustment won't change. I can see the yellow square but the values stays at zero which I guess is not normal.

could someone help me for this. thanks

from past reports, this feature did not work for members, they ended up having to tune emu from scratch basically---i've only recall one member that said they got it to work, but i cant remember who it was at this moment

do you have a wide-band connected to the emu?---i suppose this is a prerequisite for autotune to work?!

yes I have a wideband. my friend has been using emu for a longtime. I get it sorted, the values are changing.

I ve another issue . the car won't start when I turn the key on. 

I have to open a new file, like stock for it to start the car...

1 hour ago, gorganl2000 said:

from past reports, this feature did not work for members, they ended up having to tune emu from scratch basically---i've only recall one member that said they got it to work, but i cant remember who it was at this moment

do you have a wide-band connected to the emu?---i suppose this is a prerequisite for autotune to work?!

my friend is ramses and I think you know him as well.

ok problem sorted. I didn't realise the green light was flashing (fouled plug feature)

what I did is clicking "reverse" instead of "normal" in the throttle parameters. 

now the light is steady green.

he takes a lot of time to understand this , he wants to go too fast ( i can understand that ) ... he's now understanding that  tuning is not only putting afr on table , but a kind of reliability as our fuel can vary from 91 to 97 ron

Edited by ramses
On 10/22/2017, 10:27:26, ramses said:

he takes a lot of time to understand this , he wants to go too fast ( i can understand that ) ... he's now understanding that  tuning is not only putting afr on table , but a kind of reliability as our fuel can vary from 91 to 97 ron

its all about optimizing the set up

everything takes time to do it properly....will save troubles later on.

if your gas quality varies so much, it might be better if you are on the conservative side ignition wise