Head bolts and turbo question

Hi I've got a 95 ep82 and im replacing my head gasket. I see the new head bolts I've got are 2 different lengths.. and I didn't even think to look at the length of the ones I pulled out, so I don't know where the longer ones go? Do the longer ones go in the front (exhaust side) or rear?

Also, can someone help with torque specs on head bolts + cam bearings (most important), nd manifolds, etc? I've seen a few here link toyotagtturbo.com, but that website must be under construction or something? Can't seem to get it to load properly.

Also, Im sure I've got an oil leak from my turbo because I've got oil through my intercooler.When I took the turbo off, I saw all there was was a thin metal flange gasket between turbo and hose that goes into sump. Visually it looked OK, is there supposed to be an O ring or something else? Or can it leak internally? If it leaks internally, I'll just chuck it back in. 

Is there a blow up of all the hoses, that come off the intake manifold to show what hoses go where? That'll solve my nightmare for when I put it back together, I didn't put much thought to them before I took them off.. :( 

Thanks

Since you are in New Zealand I strongly recommend you search for a workshop manual because there are a couple around from your country and Australia. It will tell you all you need to know about torque specs and intake manifold hoses. Alternatively you can find some info here:

http://japan-parts.eu/toyota/jp/1999/starlet/ep91-agmqy/4_121150_006_/tool-engine-fuel/1708_vacuum-piping/2

Regarding the turbo, how much is it leaking? Do you have to top up the oil a lot? Since it is currently off the car I would get a kit with new seals and bearing and give it a service :) 

Legends, thank you (and gorgan).

In terms of topping up oil, not very often. I'd say I top up once within 5000kms when it's around half way between the marks. Im kind of hoping not to do any servicing on it unless it was really bad, was just hoping someone would say yes there is supposed to be an o ring on the flange lol, but I'm sure I've seen a few cheap kits online so might be worth looking at. Hoping just to have it all running again and sell or wreck it. Time for a new car I recon. My speedo has stopped working ever since I removed the cluster to replace a bulb.. cable keeps popping out of place, can't get it to work for longer than 5mins. I've taken it out from both ends, tightened, retightened, etc. It's saddened how such a simple thing has thrown me off the  car :(