My solida sr replica

Hello all, thought I would start my progress build so far. Bought this solida s reg for 150 quid (only 53k and a good solid base to start) with intentions of making it resemble my first sr I had 13 years ago. 

IMG_3777.JPGFirst thing I done was get rid of the moss and trees growing out of everywhere then fit clear side repeaters and clear corners. 

IMG_3819.JPG

Edited by Allyboy81

Couldn't find used  tte springs anywhere so I went for 40mm springs from a mob called Kilen 

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4143.JPGFound myself a set of 5 speedlines from Driffie! Cheers mate. 

IMG_3824.JPGGot the wheels refurbed. Slightly different colour than the original ones but hey ho. 

IMG_4222.JPG

IMG_4223.JPG

Edited by Allyboy81

I got hold of a tte spoiler and took of the original one which left 4 holes that needed to be welded and filled. At the time I couldn't get a tailgate and spoiler together hence the reason for the repair work. 

IMG_4158.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

IMG_4160.JPGThen Got the tailgate painted 

IMG_4331.JPGAnd then got the spoiler on! Cheers Dale sr!! 

IMG_4030.JPG

IMG_4361.JPG

Edited by Allyboy81

Also got hold of a Yaris tte back box which has this hanger welded on the side. I got it off a lad who got it off a lad on here I believe?? Anyway does anybody know if this would be a straight fit onto centre section (apart from cutting and sleveing it) any help would be appreciated 

IMG_4100.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4019.PNG

Just a little update, fitted the sr decals today! definitely taking shape! IMG_4586.thumb.JPG.69ccd93f247c557bc9c66IMG_4587.thumb.JPG.2da7dbdb8694f376fb8cbIMG_4588.thumb.JPG.5acbbac71932360855419also any comments on the ride height does it look close to sr height? I changed the front springs to tein ones as the others made it too low at the front! Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...