Reflect rear lenses. What bulbs and to change wiring?

I've fitted reflex rear lights and now the bottom part of the lenses light up white... looks crap!

just ordered chrome covered red stop bulbs off of hidsdirect and it looks crap! And the ambers that have been delivered are wrong fitment!

Can anyone shed any light what they've done when fitting reflect rear lights on glanzas?

does anyone have any examples of how they are supposed to illuminate from factory?

thanks

Pretty sure i had he same issue, used chrome bulbs for the bottom and used a twin filament holder on the drivers side for my foglight. Not sure what it looks like though as was too busy rushing to get it in for mot lol.

Indicators i think i had to use my UK spec bulb holders as they were different from the supplied wiring (glanza or remix not sure) and managed to get chrome bulbs for them. 

Thanks for the help mate.

i got chrome stop bulbs for the bottom but the light is so poor it looks pants. Looks so crap illuminating the clear part aswell as the top red part. 

Unsure as to whether to change it to just illuminate the top red part but then I don't want to reduce visibility. But from memory as n/a that's all they are like..