I bought a blitz active clutch for a good price (I think) and on the pressure plate, some on the fingers have a bit missing off the end of them. Is there any way of replacing them and if not is there another pressure plate that would work with this clutch. And what can I do if the actual clutch material is low? can it have new material put on or can I put a different clutch in it? any info appreciated I'm not too clued up with clutches. TIA 

IMG_1046.thumb.JPG.fadefd5d85161cf0dd9a1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having this issue currently..  

Fensport (blitz eu dealers) don't know 

Nengun and rhd don't know, but are willing to check measurements with orc themselves.

Orc are very hard to deal with and don't appear to have much information or Intrest.

I'm informed by a couple of people that it is an orc 309d clutch re-branded with a blitz logo.There was one person on this forum who changed the blitz internals for orc internals and said it was spot on but it only takes one person to say it won't work to fill my mind with doubt lol 

I'll let you know and maybe make a thread regarding this on the weekend as I am re-building my blitz with orc internals when they arrive.