Emanage blue with turbo 4efe...?

Hi, just put ct9 and all the mechanical parts need for boost on 4efe starlet. Ct9, hks actuator, glanza sump, glanza filter housing, oil feed, intercooler etc. Took of for a test drive just to check it ran (obv didn't expect it to boost and run boost) as I drove it and hit boost it cuts like fuel cut would on 4efte. I've got a emanage blue but been looking online at diagrams and things but can't make heads or tails of it because I'm missing pin 6 on my ecu... any help? I need help with wiring it in on a 4efe ecu. The emanage has injector, main and ignition harness. Thanks 

Don't think so unfortunately because I'm staying N/A and doing a high compression build with 5EFHE cams and all the supporting mods so need to be able to adjust fuel and ignition to get the most out of it, and tuning developments said that wiring can be very finicky with the 4EFE ecu (which is probably why Harry is having issues) and would take a lot of effort to troubleshoot over the phone 

I am sure someone has successfully done this in the past, and hope maybe I can get it running prior to taking a trip all the way up there to get it mapped correctly