hey dudes, is it realistic that anyone would part with a set of good condition stock engine mounts? unless I buy a full breaker lol.

also I'm assuming the mounts for the non - lsd car are different for the lsd.

the cars off road till the spring but I don't know where to source these mounts. my old ones had nearly failed so I put polybushed ones on and now the cars horrible to drive.

Edited by richglanzav
  • 3 weeks later...

soz mate just seen this, yeah seen them but I thought the import tax or customs charges etc would be insane for stuff from oz.

never saw that link from Walsall. that's really local to me so will give them a ring tomorrow cheers.

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2017‎ ‎20‎:‎17‎:‎48, Calum122 said:

haha those are what I bought

in all the links apart from the one I bought though it says they are compatible with the 4efe. are 4efe and 4efte mounts or the rubber inserts the same then?

Edited by richglanzav
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys I'm giving up and am gonna buy a new stock rear box mount but need to make sure its the correct part number. I've attached a copy of the part numbers diagram could someone just confirm the part number I need. The car is a 1998 non-LSD box glanza

before anyone says I know its fuckin expensive lol but I want the car sorted and there simply are no decent nick stock mounts about so id rather just get a new one

cheers

Section_06032018_1422.pdf